7/2/11

Saturday

Well Tyler spent most of his day sleeping. He was up all night friday vomitting & had a high fever. He is exhausted! This virus is taking a toll on him & on his organs. His liver, gall bladder, & now kidneys are being compromised. They did another CT scan this morning because they thought he had pneumonia. He has a little something going on in his lungs but they said it looked alot better than they thought it would. They are watching him closely just in case it gets carried away. The doctors gave him the "atom bomb" today which is a bottle of IVIG. It is supposed to kick this virus to the curb. This is their big defense when all else fails. They said that his body will recover when the virus is gone. He has to be completely free of any germs before he begins chemotherapy in a few weeks for transplant. We are still praying for healing before that happens!

Stacie

2 comments:

  1. Stacie and Donnie
    I am so sorry you all are suffering. I do know that God heals. I am praying hard that Tyler will beat this thing. God is in control all the time. WE have to have faith that a miracle will take place very soon. I have faith and you both just hold on to Gods hand. In his hands we have nothing to fear. May God watch over you all. My love and my heart is with you all Aunt Mary Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong Stacie! Continue to lean on God and know that he will never leave you! I pray for Tyler each day! I am so sorry to hear that he is suffering and I pray that this new medicine will knock this virus out quickly so Tyler can move forward to a complete healing! I am teaching summer school Tue-Thurs but I would be glad to come to Richmond any Mon, Fri or any afternoon if there is anything I can do for you while you are there. Love, Cathy Comerford

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for Tyler and his family.